Online Banking & Bill Pay
Our online banking is the GPS of banking. You can check your balances, transfer funds between accounts and even pay bills online.
Benefits of online banking & bill pay:
- Unlimited bill pay
- View savings and checking account statements, check images
- View savings, checking and loan balances
- Transfer money between your Hancock Bank Accounts
- Download to Quicken, QuickBooks or .CSV format
- Get electronic bills from your payees (if they're participating e-billers delivered directly into your online banking)
- Set up reminders and alerts
- Pay people or Request Money from People
With Bill Pay you can receive e-bills to your online banking account and make payments online to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. You can set up recurring payments, such as car payments or rent, or single payments and can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
Online bill pay is extremely easy to use. Get a first-hand look with this bill pay demo.
Gain easier control of your cash flow and business accounts with 24/7 online banking. Our business version features enhanced features for even greater functionality.
- Free with your business checking account
- All features of consumer online banking and bill pay
- Export transactions into financial software
- Multiple logins for additional users
- Each unique user can be assigned different permission levels
- Enhanced features available
- Create ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic payments, including payroll