Choose Your Image
The customized debit card is just like a normal check or debit card, except you get to choose the photo or image that appears on the card. Of course, there are image guidelines, but as long as your image complies with those basic rules, you can create a check card that's unique to you.
The instant-issue MasterCard® Debit Card “same day” production is located at the Bowling Green, Hawesville, and Madisonville North Offices; however, the other offices offer next business day production.
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 5 megabytes (mb)
- The minimum file size is 300 kilobytes (kb)
- Images must be at least 640 x 480 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed
- If your image is slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
Hancock Bank and Trust reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
Images that do NOT meet the guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
Hancock Bank will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party and any material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party;
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, sports figures, politicians, cartoon characters or public figures of any kind;
- Material /content demonstrating the views and/or opinions of political groups, religious groups or anti-social or socially unacceptable groups;
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior;
- Culturally or socially sensitive material;
- Provocative or derogatory material or images of a sexual nature or containing any sexual content;
- Nudity or semi-nudity;
- Violent or other offensive material, including material that could be perceived as violent;
- Obscene or indecent material, including profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter; or
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses.